[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

(Reboot) Looking for Guild

OmgitsatreeOmgitsatree
Reactions: 510
edited August 2018 in Guilds
Hey everyone I've comeback to maplestory recently and probably have changed pace of being a causal to actually putting in alot of effort. I have been playing maplestory geesh since maybe 2010 on and off mostly casual and i got like 5 characters 180+ pretty poor range(the casual life of poor range) but, im pretty experianced in my maple knowledge haha i never really tried to join a guild before but, since im playing alot and putting in alot of time for long term goals i feel a guild and some friends to play with, chat with. boss with etc... would be nice, expecially farming on a kanna for like 5 hours can be mind numbing lol. Ive started to main a wind archer, my level is188, my chracters name is T7treeT7 , i just hit like 800k range and mostly waiting now for DMT to use the 10b ive saved to tier up and then ill level into the 200's. Well thanks for reading:D