[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Windia Meso Market Inflated

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited August 2018 in General Chat
The ratio MP:Mesos is currently averaging out 250:100M, I have also noticed as the ratio for mp to mesos gets hit, Node prices decreases, lowest currently sitting at 30mil per node. Last week I saw them for 24mil per node (Meso ratio in meso market was still in high 200s per 100M)

Seems like there's a correlation between Boss drops and node prices to Maple Point to Mesos exchange.

The worst I've seen since it came out.

Comments

• RasklerRaskler
    Reactions: 420
    edited August 2018
    It's probably to do with the mass deletion of mesos in the 5/10/15 starforce event, along with the fact that many ppl won maple points in sugar time and wish to convert.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    I've also seen an increase in bots loitering around in the FM entrance next to the meso market merchant. I'm assuming they exchange the mesos they bot for, for MP to buy smegas to advertise the meso sites, I think this should be looked at, because if it is true, theyre basically getting free NX and Free adverts for illicit sites.