[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This ID cannot be used.

ABVE7ABVE7
Reactions: 300
edited August 2018 in Tech Support
Hello Maplers,

I'm currently in need of help regarding changing an account email address. I've attempt to change my account email address with a specific email address and receive an notification stating "This ID cannot be used.". This only occurs when I attempt to use a specific email address and have checked to see if this email address was already in use, which it is not. I do not want to create a new email address as this specific email address is one I currently use. Also, to give more information, I have used this email address before but, this was before the Maplestory merge for Europe and Global.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! Any information in regards of the topic would be really helpful!

- x - - -
A B V E

15gcakm.png

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    youll probably want to create a ticket cause they might need the email to see whats up with it, and better off not posting it here, if it's an email you've used for maple in the past, that may be the reason