[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unlimited Princess No Entries

DhrGRDhrGR
Reactions: 1,410
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay mechanic, Boss

Brief bug summary: You are only supposed to have 10 Entries to Princess No in a week (Resets from Sunday > Monday together with Dojo / Tower of Oz), however Entries are only consumed from the party leader. This means you can do 9 runs and swap the party leader to gain an infinite amount of Princess No runs in a week. Once a party leader has consumed 10 runs, this person will not be able to join other party's untill reset (which shows that it does check other party members their entries).

More details: My last bug report in my #FixZipangu series, I hope my other two bug reports will be seen more serious and will be fixed by posting a more critical bug. (Please fix burning fields in zipangu and the sengoku gear, thanks)

They actually semi-fixed this bug recently, Entries to Princess No are now consumed on entry of the first floor rather then when you beat Princess No, however this bug has been around for too long and I want to see this being patched together with the fact that I want to see nexon actually care about bugs I report and fix them.

I discovered this bug by doing Princess No runs, I was the leader and I disconnected from the game, we decided to continue running and suddenly I realised we went in an 11th time. We left the raid immediately to avoid bug abuse. I'm not sure how many people know about this, but I see too much spam of princess no being beaten for this to not be known by some people.

I kindof already explained this bug, so here is the fix: Make it so the entries to the boss are consumed from the entire party rather then just the party leader

Thanks for reading and please forward to nexon,
~ Giovanni (DhrGR)

*Edit: This has been fixed as of the Darkness Looms V199 update, everyone's entry counts are propperly being reduced now