[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FriendStory - Game white screens at intro video.

RoseDropRoseDrop
Reactions: 875
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Brief bug summary: While playing FriendStory, the game white screens and freezes when the Intro video should start.

More details: I completed FriendStory with a different character a couple of weeks ago with no problems. With my Burning Character I started episode 1, as soon as the Introduction video should play, the game freezes and white screens. I've restarted Maple multiple times, it always does the same thing. A few lines of dialog are said and then the intro bugs out, and my character is stuck in a loop.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: Play episode 1 up to the point where the intro should start.

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: AppoloinGaze

Character level: 154

Character job: Demon Slayer

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: 12:01 AM EST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Not the best solution, but can you try clicking esc before the freeze and try to skip the cutscene? (Think that was the solution offered on another similar problem.)
    RoseDrop
  • RoseDropRoseDrop
    Reactions: 875
    edited August 2018
    Oh my gosh... It worked! Thank you so much for the tip!