[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

lab server pirate job adavance

Explosion146Explosion146
Reactions: 820
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
I reached level 30 as a pirate but I don't have any notification in my lightbulb for 2nd job advancement. Also when I try to click on 2nd job advancement in the maple help tab it just tells me "it cannot be used here".

Comments

• SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited August 2018
    Same here, but this was after dying at level 45
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2018
    I was able to advance to Buccaneer just fine at level 30. Do you have any available quests in the lightbulb tab? And where are you?
    Please follow the bug reporting guidelines and be detailed, if you can.
  • KhoiFishKhoiFish
    I'm having the same problem.
  • TreitiaTreitia
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2018
    I think this issue might be related. I died after advancing to Assassin, died many more times after choosing various 1st jobs including Dual Blade, then was unable to advance to 2nd after choosing Thief again and reaching 30. I had a Dual Blade job quest available and could advance with that. I died again, made sure to choose "Thief," but still couldn't advance to anything but Dual Blade at level 30.
    It might be related to Lab server saving quest progress across lives, or Cannoneer and Dual Blade being split from Pirate and Thief.
  • SubiSushiSubiSushi
    Reactions: 100
    Im having this same problem. i reached 2nd job with cannoneer and died at about level 31 or 32 now i am back at 30 with thief to become an assassin and am unable to job advance. there is no quest available or lightbulb and when i try to use the maple guide it says that "it cannot be used here"