[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab Server, Potion sometimes doesn't work

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Lab Server, Potion sometimes doesn't work
Brief bug summary:
Everyone knows just split second in labserver, you are dead and back to lv 10. I know there is potion cooldown time . But several times, when there is no cooldown, i couldn;t use potions.

More details:

The nightmare was when i was trying to heal using potion, no cooldown on the potions, even after 10 seconds later I still couldn't use the potion. and then after i got hit 6 times, i died and get back to lv 10. Eearlier before, I also couldn't heal using potions, but luckily i managed to jump and hang on the rope to save myself. Until, at lv around 75 and died coz i can't use potions even with no cooldown and after 10 seconds + with 3 potions ready to use. This is really stressing. After Grinding for 3 hours+, i died because the potions didn't work and i was far away from save platform or rope. I even have 3 different potions. I pressed all 3 of them repeteadly, and none of them heal me. The monsters still move around , so obviously i was not lagging.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make char on labserver
2. Play / grinding normal. Sometimes, after 10 seconds potion cooldown, you still can;t use the potions. even if you have different kinds of potions ready and no cooldown

Character name:
RedRebootLab
Character level:
I was around lv 75
Character job:
Ice Lightning
World name:
LabServer
Date and time of the incident:
Since Lab server started

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    This has happened exactly one time to me, and it did indeed result in a death. For some reason although the potion is no longer greyed out by the timer, you are still unable to use it for some unknown reason. =(
  • lolicomplexlolicomplex
    Reactions: 500
    edited August 2018
    that cooldown crap has always had some kind of lag behind it regardless of it saying its cooldown is over.. i think its probably just that lag or server lag. im getting it quite a bit as well and its cost me a few lv 30's lol