[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab server supply weapon and armor box

DenseZechenDenseZechen
Reactions: 400
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
dunno you guys but I have received everything from every class into those boxes such as **** LUMINUOS weapon and etc. but the main site and the event says:
Dr. Bebe Weapon Supply Box (New Player): Open to receive a weapon set specific to your class.
Dr. Bebe Weapon Supply Box (Advanced Player): Open to receive a weapon set specific to your class.
Dr. Bebe Armor Supply Box (New Player): Open to receive an armor set specific to your class.
Dr. Bebe Armor Supply Box (Advanced Player): Open to receive an armor set specific to your class.
needless to add more info here.
except that I am a dual blader in the server.

Comments

• AlukashAlukash
    Reactions: 200
    edited August 2018
    i was also wondering about this when is this gonna be fixed
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Yeah. Opening tons of weapons for classes that aren't even playable is a bit... much. Especially so when it says it's supposed to be a weapon of our class. I've opened ~30+ boxes of advanced gear and have only found 2 things relevant to my class. =/
  • DenseZechenDenseZechen
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2018
    lmao I only got 1 but also got a ring for level 135 so I guess it was "worth"?
    but
    I made this post because this fucked up so much, it could be much easier with it was only for your class or all class itens (such as the ring)