[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplehood Watch event

EXHUMATiONEXHUMATiON
Reactions: 310
I was waiting for this event, since it provides hairstyles are not obtainable but from events!
but you just copy/pasted your last maplehood event from last Feb without any modification, how creative!

Comments

• ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2018
    It's not the first time. Seems they run the same items 2-3 times before a half rotation. Some of these items have been in the rotation for years, and I don't think we've ever had a chair rotation. I might do the even on a couple newer legion mules just to get some alternative stuff but otherwise, I won't be going full force, the chance at a few eternal flames and maybe a legendary potential scroll (which will undoubtedly fail) isn't worth the effort. Maybe next year we will get a full rotation on everything, but we've been saying that since like 2015.
  • ChoicesChoices
    Reactions: 1,550
    edited August 2018
    They change hairstyle rotations yearly, therefore, they kept the same rotation as the one you were referring to because it was in 2018.
  • EXHUMATiONEXHUMATiON
    Reactions: 310
    edited August 2018
    Okay guys, I didnt know since I was on a break for about 5 years.

any ideas when the heavy metal hair will be available again?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    maybe next event, these aren't that great except for wolf hair and that one looks nice when wearing a hat
  • ZerpZerp
    Reactions: 390
    edited August 2018
    I'm more bothered by the fact I have to be online at 3 AM to get them...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Zerp wrote: »
    I'm more bothered by the fact I have to be online at 3 AM to get them...

No, you don't. Maplehood Watch events last all day long.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    maplehood watch is one of my favorite events don't bash it cause they might remove it and then what will u do?!