[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab Server, level 219,GameCrashed 4 times and died

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Rants and Raves
And here goes Nexon Dissapoint me again on Lab server. Few days ago i died as Ice Lightning mages because the potion didn't heal me even when i was not on potion cooldown. So I decidded to make a Paladin coz it can survive damage.

After day and nights of hard grinding to reach level 219 in just few days. I died because my game crashed 4 times and I died even before i managed to get into the game. I am level 219 Paladin with 99k defense and 190k HP. I was grinding at chuchu turtle map. The game crashed on me 4 times. I tried to login and the game keep crashing and crashing. Until the 4th times i Tried to log back in, when the game is still loading, I died because of those flying monsters in chuchu even before I manage to do anything. REALLY A HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT. REALLY MAD after all that hard grinding with less sleep. I died because game crash and loading stuck before i even can play and died. sigh. I will just take a break for now. I am now back to level 10 because of crappy server. SOOOOO MADDDD

Give me back my level 219. I deserve it back. I died not because of me, but because your game crashed multiple of time

Additional Suggestion :
Because a lot of game crash/game load at start especially at the start of the game, to avoid death while logging in, i suggest :
1. Give invincibility mode upon player loging in. Players will get a message such as "Turn of Invincibiity mode (After you click OK, Invicibility mode will be turned off). So players can't move yet or doing anything before they turn off the invicibility mode. After players click "OK", then invicibility mode will turn off and players can move and play. This invicibility message will appear after players close 2 news board that always appear upon logging in. Because we also need to close this 2 Maple news before we can even use any potions to heal ourself.
2. When players loging in, Give players Invicibility mode that will turn off after players do any actions such as attacking or doing any skills. This will prevent unnecessary death because of lag or game crashed. Taking potions to heal ourselves will not take off the invicibility mode, as players might need to heal if they login with low health.

RedRebootLab / lv 219 Paladin lab server (DEAD)
RedNightW / lv 236 Reboot server