[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BAD DMT! you just burned your bridges with me!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited August 2018 in Rants and Raves
I bought a 30 pack of bpot cubes taking money away from my family, my daughters and what do i get for that entire pack of bpot cubes... 1 tier up from unique to legendary on my very last cube. You gone and donked up! The bank is shut off u cheap greedy company! This is how you repay my loyalty over all these years and i haven't purchased a substantial amount of NX for quite a LARGE amount of time due to circumstances LIKE THIS ONE and i finally get tempted to do so again and what happens? You kick me right in the crotch... again! You better get your poop straight no one feels like being ripped off! Maplefest is coming next year and i will come as a guest from any of my friends that get the invite and i will give those korean maplestory delegates that come over for it a very big earful in the very public setting that is that event, in a most rude and abrupt way possible. I understand you gotta build your sky scrappers some how as a company and it is just a sad shame you are doing that by ripping honest hard working joes like me off! i fraps recorded this dmt this time, time to start building up these awful circumstances in recording for future references. Why is it that every DMT I feel gyped? why can't i get a DMT where it is like "wow i am glad i spent that money", you know what i am saying?

Ah that felt good! /end rant
ThonerManiOh

Comments

• ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,375
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Hello @TerrorStreak,

This is why I do not put money into these games, no matter how tempting the offer. There are no garuntees with these items. Even if the cubes gave a 99% chance of success, I would not spend money on something that gave me a chance for failure, at least in a game. In real life you do not get something for nothing, even if that something is risk. Unfortunately, what you bought seems to be like a real life (RL) version of an investment and it did not go over for you so well. I completely understand your frustrations and I have only one recommendation. Companies follow the money, they do what they do for profit but the exact opposite is also true, if something is not profitable, a company will likely stop doing what is not profitable. If you and any other Mapler believe your purchase was not a fruitful investment, simply stop buying the product. Then encourage others to do the same and watch, when enough people do that a company responds somehow, hopefully that response is an increased rate of success for cubes purchased with NX. Wish you the best of luck in your goals.

Sincerely,

Thoner
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    "gambling" at its finest with pro advertising =)
    i do laugh eachtime we get DMT & marvel-philo
    tho topshop commercials are funy =)

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2018
    I bought a 30 pack of bpot cubes taking money away from my family, my daughters and what do i get for that entire pack of bpot cubes... 1 tier up from unique to legendary on my very last cube. You gone and donked up! The bank is shut off u cheap greedy company! This is how you repay my loyalty over all these years and i haven't purchased a substantial amount of NX for quite a LARGE amount of time due to circumstances LIKE THIS ONE and i finally get tempted to do so again and what happens? You kick me right in the crotch... again! You better get your poop straight no one feels like being ripped off! Maplefest is coming next year and i will come as a guest from any of my friends that get the invite and i will give those korean maplestory delegates that come over for it a very big earful in the very public setting that is that event, in a most rude and abrupt way possible. I understand you gotta build your sky scrappers some how as a company and it is just a sad shame you are doing that by ripping honest hard working joes like me off! i fraps recorded this dmt this time, time to start building up these awful circumstances in recording for future references. Why is it that every DMT I feel gyped? why can't i get a DMT where it is like "wow i am glad i spent that money", you know what i am saying?

i thought u said you were proud to be a whale and to be the most elite of the DAs.
    ThonerDankNugs
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018

Why is it you feel that way yet continue to let yourself become what you see as screwed out of your money? Perhaps you should have a talk with someone, this doesn't seem healthy.
    Thoner
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    To answer the two above:

I never once said I was a whale lol I said I expect money I do spend on this game to go VERY FAR. I earn my money working on the rail way which is a living hell upon this earth. So yeah I don't appreciate my hard earned cash having such a small impact. I had 300 usd set aside for dmt, with this slap in the face I only blew 75 and turned my nose up to NEXON and kept the rest, u treat me like dirt I keep my money end of story.

And yes it is very unhealthy I have an addiction/obsession with this game to where it affects my work and family life and I am sure I am not the only one.
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    To answer the two above:

I never once said I was a whale lol I said I expect money I do spend on this game to go VERY FAR. I earn my money working on the rail way which is a living hell upon this earth. So yeah I don't appreciate my hard earned cash having such a small impact. I had 300 usd set aside for dmt, with this slap in the face I only blew 75 and turned my nose up to NEXON and kept the rest, u treat me like dirt I keep my money end of story.

And yes it is very unhealthy I have an addiction/obsession with this game to where it affects my work and family life and I am sure I am not the only one.

You need to be IP Banned then. Gambling on a game and spending all of your money? I've seen tons of WoW & LoL player's get IP Banned & Perm Banned for saying & doing stuff like this, posting on forums etcetc..

Also i mean this as Affecting Your Family Life.
  • UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited August 2018
    Just play reboot, you won't spend thousands on cubes then!
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited August 2018
    To answer the two above:

You need to be IP Banned then. Gambling on a game and spending all of your money? I've seen tons of WoW & LoL player's get IP Banned & Perm Banned for saying & doing stuff like this, posting on forums etcetc..

Someone needs to be IP banned because they spend money they've earned on a game expecting a lot better out of them. I take it you haven't been around during the Wizet days then when things were good. As someone who's spent 16,000$ USD+ since 2008, I damn well expect better out of Nexon by now. Blizzard and other companies have a much better reputation when it comes to being consumer-friendly in a sense. You'd think Nexon America would smarten up and learn things from better companies out there. The reason I state Nexon America, is because Nexon Korea and the other regions are doing a lot better with things. As a 15+ year MapleStory Veteran, I 'd think the game would get better. And that's my opinion, and I'm allowed to have one.

UserRed wrote: »

Because Bonus Potential don't exist on normal servers.

People in rebot going "hurr durr, I took the easy way out so I get cubes for mesos. "

Unlike most in rebot, the normal servers have to spend thousands on cubes, etc.

So I think people should start not commenting with "just move to rebot". Especially since the OP was discussing bonus potential, in which we have no other ways of getting it up unless we BUY CUBES.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited August 2018
    To answer the two above:

Someone needs to be IP banned because they spend money they've earned on a game expecting a lot better out of them. I take it you haven't been around during the Wizet days then when things were good. As someone who's spent 16,000$ USD+ since 2008, I damn well expect better out of Nexon by now. Blizzard and other companies have a much better reputation when it comes to being consumer-friendly in a sense. You'd think Nexon America would smarten up and learn things from better companies out there. The reason I state Nexon America, is because Nexon Korea and the other regions are doing a lot better with things. As a 15+ year MapleStory Veteran, I 'd think the game would get better. And that's my opinion, and I'm allowed to have one.

UserRed wrote: »

Because Bonus Potential don't exist on normal servers.

People in rebot going "hurr durr, I took the easy way out so I get cubes for mesos. "

Unlike most in rebot, the normal servers have to spend thousands on cubes, etc.

So I think people should start not commenting with "just move to rebot". Especially since the OP was discussing bonus potential, in which we have no other ways of getting it up unless we BUY CUBES.

15Years? You must be at least 35-40 yrs old. I've been playing for 11yrs