[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Don't prolong a server alliance too long

TrystarrTrystarr
Reactions: 1,450
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Interesting strategy indeed for Nexon to wait this long to address the growing problem of the inevitably needed server alliance/merge. Where is the follow up review on the world transfer event back in November? Did no one with authority realize the long term effects of that event? I think Nexon should address this problem sooner rather than later before this game becomes too much like a solo campaign game (pretty close already in my server). We still have 4 or 5 dead servers after that world transfer event, which staffer checked off saying the transfer event was a success??T_T

I feel like this needed updated is being treated like an exciting new patch. This is an urgent matter that in my opinion will make or break this game. Waiting this long since the last time Nexon addressed this issue is terrible for the gameplay as every server but Bera and Reboot has compromised experiences (try getting a boss queue in any other server if you don't have a friend to help you). Hopefully we get something soon.

DuskRaven