[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to map V Matrix nodestone skills to keyboard?

MawgMawg
Reactions: 1,350
edited September 2018 in General Chat
I haven't Mapled in months. Just logged in and all of my 5th job skills which I got from node stones and no longer mapped to my keyboard.

I talked to the nodestone guy an arcane River and I seem to still have the stones/skills, but how can I re-map them back on to my keyboard?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Open your skill UI (default 'K').
    You have a new tab for 5th job skills. Drag and drop them to the keyboard settings (default '\')

If they're not there, you'll need to click on "V Matrix" in the 5th job tab, and assign some nodes to V slots.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Mawg wrote: »
    I haven't Mapled in months. Just logged in and all of my 5th job skills which I got from node stones and no longer mapped to my keyboard.

I talked to the nodestone guy an arcane River and I seem to still have the stones/skills, but how can I re-map them back on to my keyboard?

Er, why not just "map" them using the same way/method you did them the first time around? Hotkey/shortcutting them hasn't changed.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018

All of the 5th job skills got unmapped from the keyboard in an update. You have to put them back on the keyboard, no way around it. Not sure why you didn't just do this to begin with but... lol.
  • MawgMawg
    edited September 2018
    Because I do not know how to.

From where would I drag them, to drop them onto the keyboard?

They don't appear as normal skills & my V-matrix (level 5 skill tab) is empty - but I do still have the skills.

Thanks in advance for your help
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    As I said above: "If they're not there, you'll need to click on "V Matrix" in the 5th job tab, and assign some nodes to V slots. ".

To clarify: it looks like a title, but when you click on it, it opens the V Matrix UI.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Because I do not know how to.

From where would I drag them, to drop them onto the keyboard?

They don't appear as normal skills & my V-matrix (level 5 skill tab) is empty - but I do still have the skills.

Thanks in advance for your help

You have to open the V Matrix, and double click the skills at the bottom to assign them into the matrix. Once they're in the matrix, they will appear in the 5th job tab. From the sound of your description, it sounds like the skills haven't been equipped in the matrix. If you HAVE equipped them and they are still not showing up in the 5th job tab in the skillbook, then that's definitely a further bug/problem.
  • MawgMawg
    edited October 2018
    My V Matrix is a blank white rectangle. Clicking it does nothing :-(
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    My V Matrix is a blank white rectangle. Clicking it does nothing :-(

o.o
    Screenshot?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Click right where the mouse points in this picture.
    unknown.png