[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Good Bye It's been fun

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited September 2018 in Rants and Raves
Welp, good bye everyone. I'm leaving. After working hard to be able to solo cras, I've been **** blocked by nexon's god awful server lag in every channel that prevents me from attacking consistently. This game is 15 years old, 2D and **** graphic, but still has more lag issues than graphic intensive games coming out today. As added bonus, hackers are roaming everywhere farming mesos and deflating meso market and inflating item prices on AH, making it pretty much impossible to survive in non-reboot world except for swiping credit cards. Double whammy, those same hackers are advertising meso sites on CH1 Hennesy and absolutely nothing is being done about them. Triple whammy, you come to forum to complain about issues and get mad when literally not a single issues get resolved in years, only to be warned/thread closed by certain autistic moderator with down syndrome.
I had fun while it lasted. It was pretty chill relaxing game at first after intense LOL, OW comp games. But now after playing it for sometime and getting into it a little, I realized how much of a dead game this is, and that it's gonna stay that way forever. I hope others come to realize how much of time wasting game this is, and more importantly, how much money wasteful it is to spend money to feed the devs who couldn't give rat's ass about the player base.
LyedenFixTheLagBera

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Neat.

Since you decided you want to go out by insulting moderators, likely myself since I was the one who escalated your warning after you refused to acknowledge the ones given to you, on top of spreading FUD and having a generally toxic attitude, I've finalized everything by giving you a ban.
    I'll be completely honest, typically that doesn't happen; you'd have gotten a temporary ban after the warnings for a duration according to moderator discretion. But you've demonstrated a consistently poor attitude towards...well, everyone and everything really. The autistic comment was really the last straw.

Close reasons:
    • FUD
    • Nexon bashing
    • Insulting and harassing moderators
    Lyeden
This discussion has been closed.