[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

question about the missions in maple mission event

XingleXingle
Reactions: 100
edited September 2018 in General Chat
2 missions in the event requires respectively 30k points in Divine Intelligence events and 50 times total participation. So I wonder if these 2 missions should be accomplished by a single character or mutiple characters.

Like the 30k points mission, if I got 2 characters which earned 13k and 17k respectively during the events, does it count as accomplish?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    From what I've seen on the Monster Park mission, you must complete the mission on one character. However I'm not sure about the participation mission.
  • XingleXingle
    Reactions: 100
    edited September 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    From what I've seen on the Monster Park mission, you must complete the mission on one character. However I'm not sure about the participation mission.

I wonder what kind of player is able to collect 30k points with one character ... this mission is really hard to accomplish
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Xingle wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »

I wonder what kind of player is able to collect 30k points with one character ... this mission is really hard to accomplish

The event runs for 22 days, and you get 5 entries a day, for a total of 110 entries. Getting 30k points means an average of 273 points per game. After a few dozen games you learn their tricks, and there are also some "cheat sheets" online, like this one https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/9fp1hx/yet_another_divine_intelligence_cheat_sheet/
    Not impossible, but definitely requires quite a bit of dedication.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Xingle wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    The event runs for 22 days, and you get 5 entries a day, for a total of 110 entries. Getting 30k points means an average of 273 points per game. After a few dozen games you learn their tricks, and there are also some "cheat sheets" online, like this one https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/9fp1hx/yet_another_divine_intelligence_cheat_sheet/
    Not impossible, but definitely requires quite a bit of dedication.

^For a bit more reference, iirc, you get ~2k points if you get all ten questions right (+some if ppl vote for you). Meaning the mission itself can be completely as early as 3 days and by the time the event ends, 220k points if you do perfect every run, every day. You just need to hit ~15% of the "total" available points and the only "reason" "this mission [would be] really hard to accomplish" is either if you're too lazy do your runs or too incompetent to answer questions correctly. (Given, yes, some ppl can have irl issues, but that's a problem of priority and not the difficulty of the mission.)