[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How many craft professions?

SnowBearKaySnowBearKay
Reactions: 300
edited September 2018 in General Chat
hi there

I was wondering how many crafting professions can you have on a non-reboot server????

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2018
    You can have 2 harvesting professions and 1 crafting profession (Blacksmith, Accessory Crafter or Alchemist.)
  • SnowBearKaySnowBearKay
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    You can have 2 harvesting professions and 1 crafting profession (Blacksmith, Accessory Crafter or Alchemist.)

Thanks, so mining would go with smithing and or herbalism with alchemy....I am making a bishop as my main character,,,, so not sure which profession would suit my character yet..
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018

Thanks, so mining would go with smithing and or herbalism with alchemy....I am making a bishop as my main character,,,, so not sure which profession would suit my character yet..

If you're planning to endgame-main the bishop, alchemy cause it lets you use 2 special potions at the same time vs the normal 1.
    The lvl 10+ benefit of smithing and acc craft is cubes and flames (respectively), but those you can account transfer.
    Personally, I have smithing cause I want to pot all my equips and don't want to have to log onto a mule character to transfer the cube.