[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to actually get into ursus?

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited September 2018 in General Chat
I had 8 people to go into ursus with us. Of course, you can only do 6 in a single party, so we split up, then pressed party play.
Nothing we did worked, and we couldn't get all 9 of us in together. There was never any + symbol to add more people either. Is there some kind of magic trick we are missing or what?

How does ursus party play work exactly, can someone give me a step by step to getting more than 6 people in at a time? (but less than 18)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    According to Basilmarket, once the party leader clicks "ready" they'll enter an expedition-style waiting list where they can select from users in the map.

http://www.basilmarket.com/Guides-Ursus-Wiki-3026

I do not know how accurate this is, as I've never tried.
  • YoongiYoongi
    edited September 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    According to Basilmarket, once the party leader clicks "ready" they'll enter an expedition-style waiting list where they can select from users in the map.

http://www.basilmarket.com/Guides-Ursus-Wiki-3026

I do not know how accurate this is, as I've never tried.

We tried to do something like this, where I entered with a party of 6 and had two more in no party, but there was no option to add them. I don't know if this was a glitch or lag or what, but it took us over a half hour to get inside, and several people ended up leaving.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited September 2018

People who are in the quick play queue do not show up on the invite list.
    People who are in a different party from the expedition leader party do not show up on the invite list.
    People that still doesn't show up on the invite list for any reason not listed above should probably enter the cash shop for a brief moment to unglitch themselves
  • YoongiYoongi
    edited September 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »

People who are in the quick play queue do not show up on the invite list.
    People who are in a different party from the expedition leader party do not show up on the invite list.
    People that still doesn't show up on the invite list for any reason not listed above should probably enter the cash shop for a brief moment to unglitch themselves

See, none of that stuff was popping up last night when we did it. My best guess is that it was glitched and we took way too long to figure it out. By the time we changed channels to try and fix it, people quit waiting.