[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Seaching for someone to play with in Bera

PianoPOPPianoPOP
Reactions: 600
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Hey guys, I'm a Zero level 200 in Bera and I look for someone to play with around the same level (more or less).
If any of you interested please dm me, I have Discord (also Skype but prefer using Discord) and pretty much avaliable to play.
I may add and say that my time zone is GMT +3.
:)

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2018
    Oh hello first welcome to bera probably worst server in gms but hey it has some good people in it. I say If you're looking to join a friendly alliance with discord your welcome to join ours. We are anti-hackers and scammers and are pretty on top of that. I say if you don't join us just research the groups you join as a lot of bera is modders. So it is good to speak to some people and find information about them. Maybe if they have a youtube, facebook or discord get a good feel out of them. I hope and wish you well and if you need any help I'm around in the server helping guild and alliance and doing giveaways.

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)
    YinYangX
  • PianoPOPPianoPOP
    Reactions: 600
    edited September 2018
    riza wrote: »
    Oh hello first welcome to bera probably worst server in gms but hey it has some good people in it. I say If you're looking to join a friendly alliance with discord your welcome to join ours. We are anti-hackers and scammers and are pretty on top of that. I say if you don't join us just research the groups you join as a lot of bera is modders. So it is good to speak to some people and find information about them. Maybe if they have a youtube, facebook or discord get a good feel out of them. I hope and wish you well and if you need any help I'm around in the server helping guild and alliance and doing giveaways.

RizaSaika#8726

Sent you a friend request on Discord, would be happy to chat with you a bit further ^_^
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited September 2018
    PianoPOP wrote: »
    riza wrote: »

RizaSaika#8726

Sent you a friend request on Discord, would be happy to chat with you a bit further ^_^

Sure What I do is we will send you an invite to our alliance discord and you can check us out and our culture. I will also invite you to the bera Ursus discord which I run.