[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reboot] Sengoku Badge with enhancement slots?

POdUserPOdUser
Reactions: 200
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
m1qUL7x.png

what is this anyone else? i asked my alliance and nobody had issues star forcing except for me

Comments

• POdUserPOdUser
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2018
    for anyone landing here after a google search or whatever someone suggested to restart my pc though i was skeptical how that had anything to do with anything , somehow it fixed it
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    POdUser wrote: »
    for anyone landing here after a google search or whatever someone suggested to restart my pc though i was skeptical how that had anything to do with anything , somehow it fixed it

It was likely a DLL corruption.

A full shutdown of a computer triggers a hard reset signal to all components, which can clear certain issues in memory. This is why tech support will often recommend you restart your computer before they try any alternative methods.
  • xitrumxitrum
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2018
    POdUser wrote: »

I have the same problem like you. I couldn't do star forcing on my badge.