[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Scarlet Equipment

BreezyXBreezyX
Reactions: 900
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
When having Scarlet Ring and Scarlet shoulder equipped at the same time Scarlet Ring says "A set that is applied" but only displays blank text for the set, I have all the required equips to complete any set that requires ring, so scarlet ring shouldn't even attempt to complete any set. I am trying to have Scarlet Shoulder complete the Absolab set and Scarlet Ring wont allow it even though the ring is not completing any set.

i9mjPoJ

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited September 2018
    You must be wearing 3 pieces of the absolab set for the scarlet shoulder to count in the absolab set.
  • BreezyXBreezyX
    edited September 2018
    I am wearing 3 pieces of the set, it's not working lol, I'm pretty positive its bugged
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    BreezyX wrote: »
    I am wearing 3 pieces of the set, it's not working lol, I'm pretty positive its bugged

If you take off the scarlet ring, does the scarlet shoulder count in the Absolab set?
    BreezyX
  • BreezyXBreezyX
    edited September 2018
    Yes when I remove it, it counts as part of absolab set.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    I see.
    I've forwarded the issue to Nexon.
    BreezyXYinYangX