[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't go easy magnus?

blastmetalblastmetal
Reactions: 400
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
I doubt it's an actual bug, but I'll try my luck for help anyway

Bug type: npc/ quest not found(?)

Brief bug summary: I can't seem to find piston for magnus simulator, and edea doesn't have the quest

More details: I did the hellisium questline a few days ago for the 5th job, when I accepted the easy magnus quest,
I got an error saying "the quest ended due to an unkown error". but I moved on and continued, thinking I'll be able to get the quest after I complete the quesline.
Apparently, Piston just disappeared from the barracks, and the easy magnus quest is listed under the "complete" tag in my quest ui.

Character name: Kastilium

Character level: 200

Character job: demon avenger

World name: khaini

Date and time of the incident: the quest qindow says 18.9.18 13:00

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    blastmetal wrote: »

Brief bug summary: I can't seem to find piston for magnus simulator, and edea doesn't have the quest

More details: I did the hellisium questline a few days ago for the 5th job, when I accepted the easy magnus quest,
    I got an error saying "the quest ended due to an unkown error". but I moved on and continued, thinking I'll be able to get the quest after I complete the quesline.
    Apparently, Piston just disappeared from the barracks, and the easy magnus quest is listed under the "complete" tag in my quest ui.

Can you queue to Easy Magnus?
    What happens when you try to go to the Heliseum Reclamtion HQ (up the stairs on the right side of Pantheon)?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2018
    The Magnus simulator questline should be one quest long and just involve the instructions for finding the barracks.
    http://maplestory.wikia.com/wiki/Quests/21/(Easy_Magnus)_Magnus_Simulator
    There should be a portal on the right-hand side of the barracks right next to Edea that leads to the simulator.
  • blastmetalblastmetal
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    blastmetal wrote: »

Can you queue to Easy Magnus?
    What happens when you try to go to the Heliseum Reclamtion HQ (up the stairs on the right side of Pantheon)?

I can queue but no one actually joins and therefore I don't even know if it'll work..
  • TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited September 2018
    If you can try to queue, even if no one goes with you, that means you have the prequest done.

If not it doesn't even let you click the queue button.