[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Best non-gear items to farm/sell? [Not reboot]

DamenAJDamenAJ
Reactions: 300
edited September 2018 in General Chat
So, trying to fund my main (Herb, mineral etc. bags, plus gear) and I've been getting pretty broke, problem is I don't know what exactly I should be farming to make money. I've been told gear from bosses, but I have co-ordination issues, and am slow to react, and get killed pretty easily by gimmicks. So... What advice do you have for someone with a lot of free time, bad co-ordination, and little disposable income irl? Main is 190~ if that helps.

Right now I pretty much sell herbs, oils, ores, and gems.

Any scrolls, familiars, etc. I should be looking into? Or just stick with herb/mining? Should I farm 140 gear to break down for item crystals?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Hmm, some options I can think of are: (prices are based off Scania AH and my bad memory)
    1. Get guildmates/join a guild to carry you in weekly bosses (CRA, Lotus, Damien) and get the components for CRA/Abso gear and sell that (~10m for CRA gear, and ~8b for general Abso stuff, iirc).
    2. Run the Commerci Trade Voyage for Denaros to trade for SW accessory (~500m per accessory, I avg about 1 acc/wk)
    3. Reach lvl 200/220 so you have access to Arcane River to farm Nodestones to sell / Arcane Droplets to sell or try making into Umbra equip.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited September 2018
    Big spider familiars would get you some pretty good cash
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »

Problem with that is the drop rate in my opinion, even if you have a spider familiar to boost your drop rate first.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited September 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Yoongi wrote: »

Problem with that is the drop rate in my opinion, even if you have a spider familiar to boost your drop rate first.

depends on luck too though. guild member of mine got 3 in like, an hour.
    Have someone kishin/frenzy for spawn rate. It'll help.
  • hibaibhibaib
    Reactions: 400
    edited September 2018
    You can go for MuGong