[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EXP/Drop UI not showing

MrWulkLenMrWulkLen
Reactions: 800
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: UI

Brief bug summary: When I collect mesos or items the UI at the bottom right doesn't show. When I kill the exp UI doesn't show

More details: I've have asked for customer support and they suggested that I update my graphics card by going to this website and download the patch. they also suggested that I go into the Nexon installer and click fix installation which didn't work either. Additionally I've also sent a video of my problem. Sadly they weren't able to fix my problem so they inform to put it here.

It was two years ago I first witness this "bug" but I thought nothing of it because me thinking it was just a slight bug since, it comes back after a few hours of playtime. Then I stopped playing, not because of the bug, but when I came back I found that it worsen because now it just doesn't come back at all.

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce: I don't know

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: IgniusFaust

Character level: 210

Character job: Luminous

World name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: (cant be determined because its always like this when im online)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Options -> Game
    Make sure the "Battle Messages [] Display only in Chat Window" checkbox is not ticked.