[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

phantom carte mille

LoneOokamiLoneOokami
Reactions: 900
edited September 2018 in General Chat
hey guys this is just a small suggestion but its something that has somewhat been bothering me nexon if you read this can you make carte noir movable in the ui it seems inconvenient for players that have there ui a certain way that they cant move it or windows like it i know you have been working on making it more customizable just a thought for better maple

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    LoneOokami wrote: »
    hey guys this is just a small suggestion but its something that has somewhat been bothering me nexon if you read this can you make carte noir movable in the ui it seems inconvenient for players that have there ui a certain way that they cant move it or windows like it i know you have been working on making it more customizable just a thought for better maple

Maybe put something like this in the "SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, AND REQUESTS" section next time?
    Don't have a 4th job Phantom, but isn't Carte Noir a passive skill? Don't think it comes with a ui. Are you sure you're talking about the right skill?
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Mille Cartes and Carte Noir are both not what they are referring to. They are referring to the deck UI that tracks the cards you need to cast Judgement Draw, which is a small little icon on the right side of the screen. As a 221 Phantom, I have never found it to be a problem in the place that it is in, but I will agree that when compared with other UIs like Kaiser that is able to be moved around, it is inconsistent in that regard.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Personally haven't had any problems with it since it's already small and out of the way. Though I rarely look at mine aside from when doing Hellux carries, and mostly have Judgment Draw on Auto.
    But yes, the option to drag it should be added to match other classes' similar UI.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited September 2018
    I'll get this passed along.
    Are there any other class specific UI's that are immobile as well?
  • LoneOokamiLoneOokami
    Reactions: 900
    edited September 2018
    i dont think there are any others thanks for replying guys ^^