[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How is my Dark Knight doing in reboot?

DMDWDMDW
Reactions: 400
edited September 2018 in General Chat
Level 171 Dark Knight. Range is sadly 150-160k with all the boosts. Gets somewhere around 200k with Dark Thirst on. I don't have that much problem with grinding, but it got significantly slower when I started grinding Oblivion Monk Trainees and some monsters from Henesys Ruins.

I turn the blame in lack of Pocket item and my terrible luck on Black Cubes. I'm currently stuck on Pensalir gear with bad potentials. Each gears have 3 lines of potentials yet only one line has something useful like STR + 3%.

I'm currently playing MONAD in a hope that I'll end up with a better equipment. Does grinding for Eyeful's treasure chest have a possibility of obtaining Chaos Root Abyss gears? I got a Lionheart Overall armor so I think there may be.

Also, how do you get charm level 30? I need that to equip the Pocket Item that I got from beating Hilla.

(For further reference, my Dark Knight can easily beat these Normal Bosses: Zakum, Horntail, Von Bon, Pierre, Crimson Queen, Vellum, and Hilla. Normal Von Leon takes long to kill)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    DMDW wrote: »
    Level 171 Dark Knight. Range is sadly 150-160k with all the boosts. Gets somewhere around 200k with Dark Thirst on. I don't have that much problem with grinding, but it got significantly slower when I started grinding Oblivion Monk Trainees and some monsters from Henesys Ruins.

I turn the blame in lack of Pocket item and my terrible luck on Black Cubes. I'm currently stuck on Pensalir gear with bad potentials. Each gears have 3 lines of potentials yet only one line has something useful like STR + 3%.

I'm currently playing MONAD in a hope that I'll end up with a better equipment. Does grinding for Eyeful's treasure chest have a possibility of obtaining Chaos Root Abyss gears? I got a Lionheart Overall armor so I think there may be.

Also, how do you get charm level 30? I need that to equip the Pocket Item that I got from beating Hilla.

(For further reference, my Dark Knight can easily beat these Normal Bosses: Zakum, Horntail, Von Bon, Pierre, Crimson Queen, Vellum, and Hilla. Normal Von Leon takes long to kill)

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if there's a comprehensive list of all the possible loot from the Eyeful boxes, but I ran Julieta daily during the event so was opening +6 boxes daily and the only sets I've seen come from it are Pensalir, Empress, and Ranmaru/Sengoku. Not exactly sure what your logic is / how'd you jump from chance for Empress set = chance for CRA set.

You need to get charm exp to get charm level 30. If you open your professions ui (default "B"), you can see how to get charm exp.