[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unusable Silver Potential Stamps

EnokumoEnokumo
Reactions: 1,610
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Item, Function

Brief bug summary: Silver Potential Stamps you receive from Monster Explorations cannot be used. I am also fairly I got these from the Decent Exploration Boxes since I hardly play on this character except of accepting rewards from the exploration boxes.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

1. Get Exploration Boxes (probably affects all types but I got these two in the Decent types)
2. Receive the Silver type stamp.
3. Try using it.

Character name: GiirLbYz

Character level: 182

Character job: Dual Blade

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: around 29th september, unknown time.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Just to double check, you're trying to use the stamps on items that only have two lines of potential, right?
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    edited September 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Just to double check, you're trying to use the stamps on items that only have two lines of potential, right?

Yes but the the issue is that I cannot even try to use them on an equipment, or how we could call it: I cannot "consume" them.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Enokumo wrote: »
    YinYangX wrote: »

Yes but the the issue is that I cannot even try to use them on an equipment, or how we could call it: I cannot "consume" them.

I've received many Silver Potential Stamps from Monster Collection, and never had a problem using them.

What happens when you double-click them in your Use inventory?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    [quote="Enokumo;84128"

I've received many Silver Potential Stamps from Monster Collection, and never had a problem using them.

What happens when you double-click them in your Use inventory?[/quote]

^Maybe I'm just being overly "technical", but like AKradian asked, what happens when try "using" the stamps? Cause it's suppose to open an ui and you're suppose to drag an equip to it (meaning you'd use an equipment on the stamp [where as you said "use a stamp on an equip", like a scroll or cubes, and yes, they basically mean the same thing, the nuance makes me think maybe you might be trying something wrong]).

Also, just wondering, but have you tried to use a stamp that's not from Monster Exploration (like from eboss, bounty hounter, etc)?
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    edited October 2018
    Nothing. I try double-clicking them but nothing happens.
    YinYangX: Tried out Gold Stamps from Legion and they worked fine.
    YinYangX