[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pet moving strangely

WishingLampWishingLamp
Reactions: 200
edited September 2018 in Bug Reporting
Okay, so I just bought a little tengu pet (it's skills are Meso Magnet and Item Pouch, for those that don't know), and it's movement is strange. Whenever I walk to the left, it trails behind me by about 1 to 2 characters widths. But when I walk to the right, it tries to stay right on top of me. I tried looking online for help, but nothing I found seemed to even mention this. So I was wondering if anyone on the forum had heard of this problem before.

It's not game breaking by any means, but it is annoying.

As of typing this up, my character is a Level 35 Kanna. When I move the pet to my Hayato, it instead tries to stay in front of me regardless of which direction I'm walking in

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    I won't pretend to know how it actually works. But I do know that when you have 3 pets on a kanna, haku will cause the pets to constantly be on the move. Not sure if haku in some ways counts as a pet and therefore pushes the real pets out of their spots around your character. Might be related to what you're experiencing since it is on a kanna.

I have 2 pets on my main and one of them will always try to stay on top of me while the other trails after, regardless of direction. In your case haku might follow more closely in one direction, and the pet in the other.