[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NGS Update Error

DeusExMachinDeusExMachin
Reactions: 100
in Tech Support
I can't seem to play Maple for more than 1-2 minutes before it crashes and shows an "NGS Update Error 0xe1000502" message. I've tried Googling this issue, and here's what I've tried:
-Restarting my machine
-Reinstalling both Nexon Launcher from the website + Maplestory from the launcher
-Removing my BlackCipher folder and reinstalling it from the "Repair Installation" feature in the launcher
-Disabling my firewall
-Adding the Maplestory folder to my antivirus' exception list

None of these worked, however. I'm running a Win10 64-bit machine with 12 GB RAM. Is there a known fix to this issue?

Comments

• Bandlover567Bandlover567
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2018
    I'm having the same issue and wish they would fix it i have same computer.. Did they ever fix it for you? I'm having this error in Florida as well..
  • Monkster789Monkster789
    Im still getting this issue does any one have a way to fix it? Its so annoying