[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Petition to bring back Singapore

hyacahyaca
Reactions: 1,050
edited October 2018 in General Chat
-Hyaca
  1. Should singapore be brought back/have a meso farming area made specifically for meso farming.18 votes
    1. yes
       94% (17 votes)
    2. no
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Like at least include a poll or something. What is this zero effort thread.
  • hyacahyaca
    edited October 2018
    poll added
  • DtxDtx
    Reactions: 770
    edited October 2018
    Do you think Nexon America cares what their users want, or at least if our experience is being good by using their product? I doubt it.
    chaoscauserhyaca
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited October 2018
    Nexon should bring it back and then get off their lazy butts and actually FIX whatever it is they think is wrong with it.
    hyaca
  • hyacahyaca
    edited October 2018
    they think meso farming in it is wrong.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited October 2018
    It's pretty obvious why they're getting rid of it. It's a hacker infested dump that real players don't even go to.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »
    It's pretty obvious why they're getting rid of it. It's a hacker infested dump that real players don't even go to.

The whole game is infested with them , every area has had a hacker infestation at some point. It's the meso farming they want to get rid of on low level characters, and they make up stuff like the content is outdated or whatever instead of saying that actual reason.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited October 2018

Yeah it's not like legitimate Reboot players actively meso farmed at MP3 / GS2 / Ulu Estate 2/3 or anything /s
    Are you gonna say the same thing about ByeBye Station since it's the only viable earlygame and midgame meso farming spot now?
    hyaca
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited October 2018

The whole game is infested with them , every area has had a hacker infestation at some point. It's the meso farming they want to get rid of on low level characters, and they make up stuff like the content is outdated or whatever instead of saying that actual reason.
    DarkZetta wrote: »

Yeah it's not like legitimate Reboot players actively meso farmed at MP3 / GS2 / Ulu Estate 2/3 or anything /s
    Are you gonna say the same thing about ByeBye Station since it's the only viable earlygame and midgame meso farming spot now?

As someone who doesn't play in Reboot, I'm not speaking for Reboot. If you look at Singapore in Bera, at least, the thing is a haven for hackers. No legit players go there at all. Yes, there are hackers all over, but Singapore is a paradise for hackers because no one else goes there.
    hyaca
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited October 2018
    Why I want Singapore back
    • Krexel 2x
    • Ghost Badge
    • Singapore Hair Salon
    hyaca
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited October 2018
    I'd like it back as removing content is just sad.
    I don't think Meso farming should be a thing though.
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited October 2018
    I"m not voting as the two options are a tad extreme here - given the "yes" answer is aimed for reboot players [I don't play reboot] I'll simply state that I feel that they should at the very least make the singapore quest for the badge into a small quest game like they did with Chyrse so that players can at the very least get the badge still.