[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Infinite Pawsibilities UI

TwoStarsTwoStars
Reactions: 700
edited October 2018 in Bug Reporting
Every time I try to change my puppy into the scarf (day 2 reward for stamina) it wont save changes made not letting me use that item.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Not sure if it's the same problem/related but for me, once I saved changes from my default dog to the second day rewards I got, I can't change anything back to it's original form (face, pattern, or accessory)

Bug type: Event content

Brief bug summary: Once you unlock decoration and change your dog to it, you can't change back to the original decoration you had on your dog (for either face, pattern, or accessory).

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Unlock new face/pattern/accessory.
    2. Switch and save to new face/pattern/accessory.
    3. Try to switch back and save.
    4. Notice that the switch back does not apply.

(if not covered in the summary)

Date and time of the incident: Oct. 5, 2018, 17:30 game time.

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
    TwoStars
  • TwoStarsTwoStars
    edited October 2018
    This is also happening to me now as well. I am no longer able to use the original skin

Time Zone - EST
    Server - El Nido
    Character name - Jessey
  • TwoStarsTwoStars
    edited October 2018
    i noticed there was maint earlier, but it hasn't been addressed, do i make a ticket?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    TwoStars wrote: »
    i noticed there was maint earlier, but it hasn't been addressed, do i make a ticket?

.....considering this report was only made like ~6hrs before the maint, you're jumping the gun thinking anything can be fixed that fast. Plus it's not game breaking so don't think it'll be high priority. What I noticed is that I can switch between the "second" and "third" options fine and just can't go back to the default, so I'm guessing the event was suppose to have our dogs start out "blank" (without any face/pattern/accessory) and the ones we saw are suppose to be "temporary" and we're suppose to "re"-unlock them.
    TwoStars
  • TwoStarsTwoStars
    edited October 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    TwoStars wrote: »

.....considering this report was only made like ~6hrs before the maint, you're jumping the gun thinking anything can be fixed that fast. Plus it's not game breaking so don't think it'll be high priority. What I noticed is that I can switch between the "second" and "third" options fine and just can't go back to the default, so I'm guessing the event was suppose to have our dogs start out "blank" (without any face/pattern/accessory) and the ones we saw are suppose to be "temporary" and we're suppose to "re"-unlock them.

1. That doesn't address the fact that I cant use the scarf from day 2
    2. I didn't expect it to be fixed within 6 hours, I was simply wondering if i make a ticket or if this was sufficient enough
    3. When we had the maint they were addressing an issue where Infinite Pawsibilities was named incorrectly in the Event List so I assumed they would have addressed this as well because I am sure that it is effecting other players.