[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Drop of Alligator skin pouch not working

WhosDisWhosDis
Reactions: 210
in Bug Reporting
I had a mission to collect 20 Alligator skin pouches, but when I killed the Ligators, nothing dropped from them at all. Which therefore I can’t complete my mission. I even restarted the game, still nothing dropped.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    WhosDis wrote: »
    I had a mission to collect 20 Alligator skin pouches, but when I killed the Ligators, nothing dropped from them at all. Which therefore I can’t complete my mission. I even restarted the game, still nothing dropped.

Just to double check, you're killing the (darker) green ones right (not the slightly brown/tan ones)?
    And how long did you try? Iirc,it's a semi-uncommon drop.
  • WhosDisWhosDis
    Reactions: 210
    edited October 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

Just to double check, you're killing the (darker) green ones right (not the slightly brown/tan ones)?
    And how long did you try? Iirc,it's a semi-uncommon drop.

Yes, I was killing the slightly lighter green ones. All other monster drops were perfectly fine when I killed them. Just nothing came out of the Ligators. Out of 300 Ligators, not a single drop?

Edit:Its now fixed when I played this morning, played it last night and it was like that, not sure why.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018

Edit:Its now fixed when I played this morning, played it last night and it was like that, not sure why.

Really REALLY bad rng. xd