[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please restore access to Prendergast Mansion

xparasite9xparasite9
Reactions: 2,000
edited October 2018 in General Chat
This important section of Masteria, vital to producing ETC items necessary in upgrading Stirgeman gear, was removed. The official reason given was that it needed to be "preserved" as a "seasonal area".

It's been a terrible excuse though, because it has never since returned in any "seasonal" event. We're coming up on Halloween 2018 and it's basically a forgotten memory to the game team.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm making this thread. The Haunted Prendergast Mansion is gone, Crimsonwood Keep is gone and so is Ridley and his exchange quest. All sorts of things are gone that I've been begging to get back and my pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Many things I loved about this game are gone and probably never coming back, and now it looks like even more things are going away with the closure of the Singapore content.
HHG1CharniaBlaziken