[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't Open Launcher At All

chris3spicechris3spice
in Tech Support
I can not open the launcher at all. I double click on it and I get the windows spinning circle for loading but then nothing happens. I look in task manager and Nexon is not listed anywhere in it. I tried to run it in Administrator mode but that still didn't work. I checked the Nexon Launcher error log but it is blank so it's not even getting to a point to where I can tell what the problem is. I uninstalled the launcher and removed the AppData\Roaming\ stuff for Nexon then reinstalled. This time around when I ran it, it opened a window saying updating launcher. It finished that but then the launcher never popped up. Task Manager again and there is nothing there. I go to check the error log because maybe since I saw an update window it wrote something... Nope still completely blank. I googled around but haven't found anything that corrects the issue.

Comments

• HanamaiHanamai
    Reactions: 100
    same thing here. i even tried running in safe mode with internet and did not work. still stuck at loading
  • HanamaiHanamai
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2018
    hey i restored my pc 's setting to 1st oct and i reinstalled the launcher from scratch and it workedjust fine for me so yea do try that