[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Change how 2nd wind skills work (self revive)

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Have these skills be activated manually upon death rather than automatically due to the chance of being attacked by multiple attacks that occur at once. I.E. having a meteor hit you right when you revived and killing you again when fighting magnus, or when accidentally hitting a boss with a hurricane skill when it's used attack reflect. It's very wasteful because this skill is usually activated when doing this than when dying from a 1hko because you weren't fast enough.

So basically, I'm monky when you die you can use them when you want to so you can time when you want to revive instead of die twice within a single second. An exception might be with heaven's door because you would want your party members to be nearby when the skill is used so they all get that effect, so it shouldn't be used during death.

Comments

• OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Most of the auto-res skills give you invincibility upon reviving, I think Heaven's Door and Phoenix Run are the only exceptions, Phoenix Run probably because it also teleports you back. They could just extend the invincibility a few more seconds.