[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

THE ARCANE CATALYST BUGG??

IkLuisKIIkLuisKI
in Bug Archive
HELLO LADY ADMINISTRATOR MY AD HERE is to inform you that I have a problem with the ARCANE CATALYST.
Well getting to the point is that a few days ago I transferred my arcane to another character and I gave the surprise that I could not use it ... I would not know if it is a mistake because it is the first time I have done this and I would like to solve the problem. case because now I can not use my arcane simbol ... it's all as soon as I have to inform you thank you very much that you have a good night here the video https://youtube.com/watch?v=xAv9PUkm1zE

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 34,030
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited October 9
    "This video is unavailable" so I cannot see where the problem is.

Please make sure that you are following the instructions, as given in the Ark Update Notes:
    • Using the Arcane Catalyst, you will be able to transfer Arcane Symbols to other characters within the same world.
    • You can use the Arcane Catalyst to change the Arcane Symbol into an unstable state.
    • When you change it to an unstable Arcane Symbol, the growth level and stats are reset, and the item EXP will decrease by a certain ratio.
    • The unstable Arcane Symbol can be transferred within the World and cannot be equipped.
    • You can double-click the unstable Arcane Symbol to return it to a normal Arcane Symbol state.
    • To return the Arcane Symbol, you must have completed the quest to obtain the pertinent Arcane Symbol, and must not already own or have the same Arcane Symbol equipped.
    • The stats of the Arcane Symbol will be changed according to the main stats for the character that normalized it.
    • Arcane Catalyst can be purchased in the Legion Coin Shop, and is not sold in Reboot world.