[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Low priority QoL requests (Cadena + Blaster)

JiheonJiheon
Reactions: 200
2 QoL change requests from someone who mains these two classes. The Blaster change I'm less adamant about, I would rather (really) like to see the Cadena change be considered at least. In spite of DPM charts needing to be taken with context, I would like to clarify that I don't see either of these changes as buffs to these two classes, both of which are very strong as of now.

Blaster : I was wondering if there is any consideration towards counting "Combo Training II" as a buff that is preserved by buff freezers and Battleroids. Again, I can see the case for leaving it out, but just thought I'd ask. I do realize that the 5th skill "Gatling Punch" gives max stacks, however that is gated by a 1 minute cooldown. I do not use macros for the combos either, which is why it can get annoying.

Cadena : I'm a little confused why a thief, of all classes, doesn't have 160% speed and 123% jump passively or by some kind of haste buff. I understand that they have "Chain : Pursuit" and that a lot of their skills offer mobility, but I found it to be a bizarre design decision to have a thief class without 160 /123. Coincidentally, Blaster, a warrior, passively has 160 / 123. More so than the Blaster change, I would really like to see this one being considered.

Neither of these are high priority, but I would be happy if these changes went through or at least have some feedback on why they shouldn't go through.

Thanks.