[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Have Hilla Drop azwan coins

KingofFurriesKingofFurries
Reactions: 1,605
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So, this is a simple suggestion i hope to see implemented. Originally, with hilla we had the fight for azwan, and that allowed us to get azwan coins for the 2 npc shops there. well, the fight for azwan is closed (no idea how long) but the npc shops are still there. i personally like the look of the imperial set, and want an imperial weapon but alas there is no way to get the coins. also there are scrolls and other stuff. I think an easy solution to this would be to have hilla drop azwan coins similar to magnus. normal would drop the one type of coin and hard drop the other type. It bothers me especially because i've been trying to collect every obtainable beast tamer scepter in the game (i've gotten bored lmao) and the one from the azwan shop is staring me in the face laughing.
SlicedTimeDFDFDFuhreakYinYangXRagingbeauty

Comments

• BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited October 2018
    While I do somewhat agree, I don't see this happening....
    However, all of the imperial equipment that was once purchasable from the Azwan merchant can be crafted....Alas, I don't know what drops the necessary recipes .
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited October 2018
    Forget everything I just wrote, you need Emperor's Coins to craft Imperial equipment....derp.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited October 2018
    Would be nice.