[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I want to say thank you to GM Chaaays!

TravalancheTravalanche
Reactions: 230
in Rants and Raves
I haven't been able to get on my MS account for over a year and nearly gave up as I forgot my PIC and I was never able to reset it and quit MS due to that. My brother told me to try again and after submitting a ticket you helped me out immensely and I can play play the game again now thanks to you!

I can't tell you how much I missed the game and I put so much time into my characters I couldn't fathom restarting and thanks to you I can play again, it's also my birthday today so along with the cake my mom made me this is the best day ever!

I'm so happy I'm like teary eyed now, so if you see this I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am and your help in getting my account back meant a lot!

Sincerely,
Travis Martin.

OkhuraYinYangXMegaScience

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Glad to hear things work out for you.....though I'm questioning why you put this in rants and raves. o.O
  • DKnukunuDKnukunu
    Reactions: 1,045
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    rave
    adjective [ before noun ] ​
    admiring and giving a lot of praise:
    "The show has received rave reviews/notices in all the papers."

everything doesn't have to be a rant xd
    YinYangXFuhreak
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955