[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

can the first level 275 not be a warrior or a lumi

csmpcsmp
Reactions: 850
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Rants and Raves
as you know the first level 200 was a warrior and the first level 250 was a lumi, so please someone pick a different class for the 275 first place spot, any class

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    I'd love to race for 275, but I'm not sure I can make it since I have a late start. (Currently sitting at 231)
    I just didn't get serious enough about my character in time for it. (Won't stop me from trying though!)
    Fire/Poison Mage, btw.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2018
    It's gonna be an ark
    Fuhreak
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    csmp wrote: »
    as you know the first level 200 was a warrior and the first level 250 was a lumi, so please someone pick a different class for the 275 first place spot, any class

I mean, hey, no one's stopping you from picking a different class and being the first 275. If you have an issue with it being a Warrior or Lumi, then do something about it instead of just sitting back and expecting someone else to do the work. >.>
    FuhreakLyeden
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2018
    I would say Dawn warrior.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2018
    It would be a Jett.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited November 2018