[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple1 crashing alot but not maple 2.

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited November 2018 in Tech Support
Ever since this evening, I have been crashing a lot on maple 1. I checked my antennas on my router and repositioned it (it was successful a month ago) but it didn't fix the problem. Contacted a gm, tried the flush dns and msconfig stuff. Didn't work either. I had MapleStory 1 and 2 on at the same time. MapleStory 1 keeps crashing randomly (I haven't crashed a lot on maple 1 since last month). But MapleStory 2 seems to be stable and I was able to stay on that. So I don't know what's happening with MapleStory 1 lately but please fix!

Comments

• ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited November 2018
    main problem that must be resolved once in this game, are years with this problem and has not been fixed, the crash with the lag of the game (now according to the memo causing many hacker kannas the lag of the server by the kishin, but formerly the lag was by crash of channels with hackers doing dupe, pink beam spam monsters, hackers .. etc is not counted or remembered) and the constant bugs and delays in some maps of the game that causes slow mobs, my opinion is that before the black mage patch there must be a general check of the game and arrangement of this, many people stopped playing maple due to bad events. general crash during the game, withdrawal of events and maps where people were encouraged to play and do these events and other things. I have answered the same answer in other posts but it is the truth and the consequences we see it today in part in how our beloved game is happening, but it is only fixed that this time they can fix it

ms2 is distint staff w in ms1
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited November 2018
    Update: I still can't stay on MS1 anymore because I keep getting a no error client crash (Windows Error Report but you can't see it). Even with the patch, moving the router to the center of the apartment, readjusting the router, reinstalling the game (I'm on the floor above the router). It's very unbearable, I'm behind on getting my Arcane Weapon for 5 weeks and I felt discouraged to continue playing this game. But MS2 is working so I don't get how MS1 isn't fully optimized.