[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Quest Booster is not working!!!

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
I just went into Muto and did not receive the doubled exp from completing the quest. I also did not gain double the exp from monster park. I can only conclude that the quest booster in my inventory is not working!

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2018
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2018
    Yeah well it was working last week and the week before so there may have been a change at one point but it went back or so it would seem. Perhaps it is now the way that they intended but I liked it the way it was last week. If it no longer works the way that it was last week then I have no reason to purchase one ever again. Looks like Nexon is going to be missing out on some of my money that I would have spent every 10 days.
  • pommepouffepommepouffe
    Reactions: 1,660
    edited November 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »

I remember that thread and it was confusion at the time - quest booster did not actually stop working with Monster Park. You still gained double EXP but the text would not state it the way it used to. People in that very thread you linked say this as well. This was fixed sometime later.

As for OP, have you actually double checked the numbers to make sure they didn't accidentally remove the line of text in chatbox that tells you Quest Booster is applying?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2018
    I did not actually look at the exp gained, just what it said on the side. It could be that it is working but not saying so on the side like it used to.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited November 2018
    Okay so I went into an Inferno Wolf and took some screen shots...Quest Booster is working! The exp is not showing like it did before the 200 update. So this is an issue of it not showing in the chat log. Whoot that means that I can still take advantage of that SWEEEEEEET exp from the new area of monster park x2!!! The new area is worth over 620m per run M-Sat and idk yet how much on Sun!
    pommepouffe