[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

1366 x 768 res + monitor No Status Bar

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: client properties (?)

Brief bug summary: Not sure if it's called the status/task bar (the bar above the game window that has the Maplestory icon and says "Maplestory" on the left and has the minimize, maximize, and close buttons on the right), but if you go into 1366 x 768 res windowed mode on a 1366 x 768 res monitor, there is no status/task bar and you can't move the Maplestory "window" around.
[Reason I'm assuming it's a bug is because pre v.200, if you went into 1366 x 768 res windowed mode on a 1366 x 768 res monitor, you'd have the status/task bar and was able to move the "window", but post there isn't and you can't.]

More details:
Using Windows 10 on a laptop, and yes, I realize that this report pertains to a very specific situation.
Also, same issue doesn't come up if someone uses the 1366 x 768 res windowed mode on a monitor with higher res (asked guildmates).
(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Maplestory on a 1366 x 768 res monitor.
2. Go into windowed mode (alt + enter) with 1366 x 768 res.
3. Notice that there's no status/task bar and that you can't adjust the "window".

(if not covered in the summary)

Date and time of the incident: Nov. 15, 2018; ~17:00 game time / 9:00AM PDT (basically after the v.200 patch and the unscheduled maint.)

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Does anyone else have this issue? Or am I like the < 1% who happen to be using a 1366 x 768 monitor?