[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction House "full" SFX

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: game content

Brief bug summary:
If you change tabs quickly in the Auction House, the sfx you get when you try to reclaim an item when your inventory is full / when you try to list an item when your slots are full goes off.

More details:

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter the Auction House
2. Switch tabs quickly.
3. Notice sfx going off.

(if not covered in the summary)

Date and time of the incident: Nov. 15, 2018; ~19:00 game time / 9:00AM Pacific time

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited November 2018
    The sound is for this feature
    To avoid overworking the game server, a wait time of 1 second will be added when selecting register, cancel, purchase, and receive at the Auction House.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »
    The sound is for this feature
    To avoid overworking the game server, a wait time of 1 second will be added when selecting register, cancel, purchase, and receive at the Auction House.

Maybe, but wouldn't it then be a by-product bug cause the original purpose is to delay the register, cancel, purchase, and receiving and not something related with changing the tabs? And haven't tried it out for myself, but I'd assume if you tried to do multiple of the listed actions above in quick succession, it'd probably prevent the "action" from being "registered" (like when you try to register more than 10 items it prevents you), but with the "bug" I reported, you can still "successfully" change the tab even when the sfx goes off.

EDIT: Just tested this out and the (assumed) changed was you get a little notification at the top (like when something is sold or expires) saying that the previous action is still being done and there is no sfx that accompanies it, so don't think that's the problem unless it's a by-product of that change.
    Also, I notice it the most when I switch to the complete tab and I've been on the sell tab for +6s.
  • BDanBDan
    Reactions: 885
    edited November 2018
    I'm getting the same sound, too for the same reasons as yinyang in his edit...only started getting it as of 7pm EDT.