[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Alliance Shop - 1 per world...?

MiraMira
Reactions: 4,160
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in General Chat
So I've noticed there are some items that say 1 remaining, and others that say 1 per world... that can't possibly be correct that one person in THE ENTIRE SERVER can purchase that item and then it's gone from the shop, right...? If so, that is wildly unfair for so very many reasons.

I'd just like confirmation one way or the other that the items are/are not like this.

Comments

• XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited November 2018
    You've got it wrong, what that means is you can only buy 1 of them per world on YOUR account, so choose wisely which character will get them.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Ahhh okay, I certainly hope that is the case as that makes a LOT more sense hahah. =P
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2018
    Is there a reason we can't use the free coins given to us?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Xelthine wrote: »
    You've got it wrong, what that means is you can only buy 1 of them per world on YOUR account, so choose wisely which character will get them.

Jw, is this confirmed from KMS or just your assumption? Cause it could be like the New Year's shop / RA special shop / Temple of Time special shop, where it is actually "one person in THE ENTIRE SERVER can purchase that item and then it's gone from the shop". (Given yes, that wouldn't be "logical", but given Nexon's *ahem* "sense of humor" / "diligence to coding", personally wouldn't think if it was actually what Mira feared it was.)
    Deadling wrote: »
    Is there a reason we can't use the free coins given to us?
    Shop doesn't open till Nov. 28, as mentioned in the patch notes. http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/38519/v-200-black-mage-gathering-of-heroes-patch-notes
  • DeadlingDeadling
    Reactions: 730
    edited November 2018
    And my failure to read patch notes, or to listen to Neinhart strikes again.
    YinYangXDarkPassenger
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Deadling wrote: »
    And my failure to read patch notes, or to listen to Neinhart strikes again.

Dw, join the crowd of +30% of the Maple community who probably don't even know what patch notes are. =l

*EDIT: Albeit, the patch notes this time around were a bit more confusing in relation to the Alliance content.
    Fuhreak