[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Burning Character Level Bug

MisterMeowZHMisterMeowZH
Reactions: 410
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Greetings, It appears that there is a bug with the internal tracking of my characters level.
I have a 124 Mercedes. Although the display level is correct, it appears that the internal count for my level is wrong due to my character still not having any of their ability slots unlocked...nor do I have any of the unlock quests. I have to imagine the game internally still thinks my character is 41 (due to the triple level). Didn't know if this was a wider problem or isolated thank you.

Edit - Solved

Comments

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited November 2018
    This may be isolated as I have not seen reports of this or experienced it myself when burning to 200 yesterday. The inner ability quest should be called: The Eye Opener

Let us know if you still don't see it and we'll report this as an individual case.
    MisterMeowZH
  • MisterMeowZHMisterMeowZH
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2018
    AHhh yep, on my other characters there were individual quests for the 1 , 2 , 3 abilities so I wasn't expecting a lump one :p
    Thank you!