[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't open skill window in Hieizan roleplay quest

EpigenesisEpigenesis
Reactions: 575
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest, user interface

Brief bug summary: The skill window does not open when doing the "Investigate Hieizan" roleplay quests.

More details: I've tried proceeding through the first few maps of the quest and the window would not open even by the time I had to kill monsters. Since I couldn't access any skills, it was difficult to proceed through the quest. The window would not open regardless of whether I used the hotkey or the "Skills" option in the menu.

Comments

• SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited November 2018
    Can you try to change your game resolution and see if the skill window appears on your skill after using the shortcut key or the game menu? I had a similar issue and this was the solution for me.
  • EpigenesisEpigenesis
    Reactions: 575
    edited November 2018
    Ok, changing the resolution fixes it. So the real issue is that the skill window just doesn't show up on screen for certain resolutions, 800x600 and 1280x720. Shows up fine for 1366x768, and it does show up for 1024x768 except it's barely on the edge of the screen. I don't have any higher resolutions so I can't check those, but those are probably fine since they're bigger than 1366x768.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited November 2018
    Hi Epigenesis

Just so you know, I'm looking into the issue with the skill window.

Thanks for the report!