[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

✓ Hayato/Kanna/BT Cannot Get Danger Seeker Medal

PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
Reactions: 5,265
edited June 2021 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary:
Hayato, Kanna, and Beast Tamer cannot obtain the Danger Seeker medal due to being unable to start the sauna robe questline (aka Mr. Wetbottom's Secret Book). Every class is able to do this questline, including Jett, but Hayato, Kanna, and Beast Tamer are excluded from the list of classes this is available to. Come to think of it, there isn't really any reason for this questline to be restricted based on class in the first place, but I digress.

More details: Someone will inevitably ask if I checked my Quest tab if I have the quest in progress, but I created a new Kanna/Hayato to test it, and the quest doesn't exist.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Level a Hayato, Kanna, or Beast Tamer to at least Level 65
2. Talk to Chrishrama in Sleepywood to start the Danger Seeker medal (or don't, same result either way)
3. Try to talk to Mr. Wetbottom in Sleepywood outside the sauna to start the quest. Note that the quest won't be available.

Character name: N/A
Character level: 65 or higher
Character job: Hayato, Kanna, or Beast Tamer
World name: Any (Bera for myself)
Date and time of the incident: irrelevant

Comments

• MoonsensualMoonsensual
    Reactions: 300
    I was half way doing the Danger Seeker medal quest and noticed the same thing.

I was only able to complete Drake Attack 5 and Diary of an Adventurer. The "Returned Secret Book" and "A Request to his Apprentince" could not be completed. I cannot prompt to quests to be unlocked.
  • StsamoryStsamory
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    I've managed to finish all of them except for ''Mr Wetbottoms Secret Book'' quest which is not available to accept.
    I'm playing a Beast Tamer.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2018
    Updated the thread to include Beast Tamer.
    Stsamory
  • momchusmomchus
    Reactions: 100
    I'm playing a Beast Tamer and I've managed to finish all quest except for ''Secret Book'' quest which is not available to accept.
  • sakiaonosakiaono
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    its like nexon does not care about its players
  • StrongLoliStrongLoli
    Reactions: 500
    same here , a BT main

The sauna robe quest is not showing up at all.. Hopefully nexon notices this thread
  • reius123reius123
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited May 2019
    I know this is a necro but it's May 29, 2019 and BT, Hayato and Kanna still can't get Retrieving Mr. Wetbottom's secret book. Hopefully, with the upcoming adventure patch you guys fix this so that BT, Hayato and Kanna players can get the Danger seeker medal.
  • RaindropsRaindrops
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2019
    Happens to me as well as a Beast Tamer. Nexon please fix this, it's so frustrating -.-
  • stefan429stefan429
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but as Pathfinder i cannot complete it either. there goes my maple guide completionist idea