[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Inventory Transfer?

DavOpsDavOps
Reactions: 560
edited November 2018 in General Chat
when the next Cash Inventory Transfer, need my 3 pets in my nl

Comments

• JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited December 2018
    i second this motion
    i transferred a handful of cash items to my DB a long time ago ... intending to transfer back before the cs transfer event ended. but a bunch of stuff happened irl and i missed the deadline. now i have a syringe, pimp chalice, bunny helmet, bunny shirt, transparent face, and some other things stuck on mules that i do not play. I really really would like to have these items i purchased on my main character.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    DavOps wrote: »
    when the next Cash Inventory Transfer, need my 3 pets in my nl

there is supposed to be a lot of holiday parks so I'm guessing Christmas new years or valentines day :D

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
  • JezJez
    edited December 2018
    riza wrote: »
    there is supposed to be a lot of holiday parks so I'm guessing Christmas new years or valentines day :D

fingers crossed for christmas, hehe, sick of my face not being transparent mostly, f5
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018
    Jez wrote: »

fingers crossed for christmas, hehe, sick of my face not being transparent mostly, f5
    ahahahaa hate to burst your bubble but the transparent sale was on the 23rd my b day. I remember it cause it was on black Friday sale for that day only so you might luck out again on the dates I told ya.

RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the Voiceless)
    Riza Saika (ms community Malcolm X)
  • JezJez
    edited December 2018
    ahahahaa hate to burst your bubble but the transparent sale was on the 23rd my b day. I remember it cause it was on black Friday sale for that day only so you might luck out again on the dates I told ya.

well, im not purchasing another perm transparent face since i already purchased one
    being stuck on a mule kinda feels like being robbed lol. i mean it is my fault really, but still