[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Got Scammed by IGN [redacted]

H2SO4H2SO4
Reactions: 200
edited November 2018 in Rants and Raves
Yea this person scammed 50b off me so...... careful guyz. Just defame him when u see him cuz i got tricked into his credibility by looking at the fame amount. Dont make the same mistake as me.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    The forum rules forbid "naming and shaming" other players.
    If you have proof of wrongdoing, please submit a ticket to Customer Support.

I agree with your advice to be careful with trades above meso cap, however.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018
    Another word of advice: fame means absolutely nothing anymore. For how easily you can buy fame, or simply wait until an event that hands out those mysterious love letters(1-3 fame per use item or so) comes around, it means absolutely nothing and should not be taken into consideration for anything at all.
  • H2SO4H2SO4
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    Thanks all for the replys. Reasons I did not send a ticket is because i dont believe the GMs can really do anything in this case and I was being extremely naive. Then again, Im not really expecting anything back and this is a good lesson for everyone.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2018
    You're right on not sending a ticket. The typical response is "welp, sucks to be you bud, be more careful in the future".