[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stuck in alliance outpost AGAIN

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Stuck in Map

Brief bug summary: I am stuck in the alliance outpost, the NPC there doesn't work correctly

More details:
Basically when are going to the npc that takes you back to the mapleworld and choose return to maple world. The cutscene where the goddess statues appear repeats and you are still in the outpost.
It basically loops

Steps to reproduce: Have a Character do the alliance quest first time and going on an other char choosing "go to outpost".

Character name:foussi

Character level:214

Character job: Angelic buster

World name: Luna EU

Date and time of the incident: 28.11.2018 the second time

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited November 2018
    So this is your first time? I once got stucked on my Lv204 Kanna. And also most quests which teleport you don't work at all, nor maple guide. BUT there is one quest which worked!! It is a quest you unlock once getting Lv200, it is quest for Alien Visitor PQ. I try to remember correctly the name, but i think it starts by [Battle] or something, but sure it's completely bottom of quest list cuz for Lv200+. Hopefully for you you still have this quest, or else go chat live with a GM or make ticket.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited November 2018
    Can anyone let us know if this happens again after the maintenance on 29th November.
    If anyone is currently stuck please contact support.
  • Guilty3VGuilty3V
    Reactions: 200
    Hey, i was wondering i completee my previous qeust and. Ended up at white spear. Thats when i disconnected before i could accept my next qeust. I cant seem to find a way to get back there and if i cant. I cant progress